We are looking for a Commis Chef who is passionate about food and delivering amazing food to our guests.
You will work under Executive Head Chef Chris Simpson, previously Head Chef at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw for seven years, which has held two Michelin stars since 2011.
Chris focuses his dishes on the best seasonal ingredients combined with a deep-rooted classical cooking style and a modern interpretation. He enjoys experimenting with ingredients, exploring how to bring out the best in them and building flavour combinations, and one ingredient can be the inspiration for an entire dish.
The future member of our team will:
- Assist the team in the day to day running of the kitchen.
- Train and develop around different sections of the kicthen.
- As Commis Chef demonstrate passion and commitment to prepare food of the highest quality.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure as a Commis Chef, and have strong organisational skills.
- Have a pro-active and motivated attitude, demonstrating a desire to progress within their career.
- Have some working Kitchen/College experience as a minimum requirement in order to fulfill the role of Commis Chef.
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.