We are looking for talented individuals that share Sunseeker's passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
- Experience of working to a high standard of finish
- A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
- Conscientious attitude to work
- Punctual and reliable
Sunseeker Electricians work in small teams to fit out all electrical systems on board the Sunseeker range which includes boats from 48 to 155 feet. Typical tasks include the installation of cable management systems (trays and trunking), drilling and cutting penetrations through GRP and Ply bulkheads, running pre-prepared cables/looms through the boat, terminating cables, crimping and creating looms, installing and connecting batteries, mounting and installing components, installing NMEA navigation systems and various audio/visual systems.
Benefits to include.
- Non-contributory pension contributions
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
- Overtime when available
- Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
- Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
- Sick pay scheme
- Life cover
- Legal advice helpline
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Safe working environment (ISO 18001 accredited)
- Central working location to public transport
- Sports and social club
- Training and career progression with this global business
Apply for ELECTRICIANS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly