HRV Fit Ltd is the company behind leading athlete recovery app ithlete. As the business continues to grow we are looking for a flexible and motivated individual to join our team. An interest in sports is desirable and the ability to work independently essential. You will be responsible for raising brand awareness, assisting with outbound creative content and supporting wider marketing activity.
Starting at 2 days per week, working mostly from home, the role would be ideally suited to someone looking for a permanent part time/flexible position. We would ask you to meet with the marketing manager at least once a week and the larger team regularly.
Desirable skills & qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good working knowledge of WordPress
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Thorough experience of social media, particularly Facebook and Twitter
Tasks and responsibilities
- Researching topics and creating relevant high quality blog posts
- Monitoring and maintaining company social media accounts
- Analysing customer surveys
- Assist in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Creating and updating online content
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps develop marketing plans
- Assisting the marketing manager with promotional activities
- Building relationships with partners and affiliates
Salary £8.5-10.5k negotiable.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.