Chef, Rye Cafe & Bar, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2LF
Chef, Rye Café & Bar, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2LF
We are currently accepting CVs for a CHEF position at our bistro in Beeston, Nottingham. You will need to have experience within the catering industry to allow you to offer support to the Head Chef with the day-to-day running of the kitchen.
To succeed in the role, you will:
• Have the desire to set and maintain your own high standards, always delivering above customer expectation.
• Have a proven catering service background, ideally with Food Hygiene qualifications.
• Be organised, hard working and reliable.
• Enjoy working with fresh ingredients to create modern, wholesome food.
• Be flexible and highly motivated to work within a small but dedicated team.
SALARY & HOURS:
Salary will be negotiable, dependent on experience, and paid monthly in arrears. Hours will be based on a 30-40 hour week, including a range of daytimes, evenings and weekends.
Rye is a young and dynamic business keen to expand into new sites, and requires ambitious and motivated people to grow with them. We focus on a quality coffee and fresh food offering in the daytime, moving to fine wines and modern dining in the evening within a relaxed but professional environment.
Apply for Chef, Rye Cafe & Bar, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2LF
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly