**Seeking Experienced Furniture & Removals Driver For Growing Company**
We are seeking experienced, hard working and reliable drivers to be part of our furniture and removals company. Your role will involve carrying out removals throughout London and the M25.
This will be a part time role to start with of 3 days a week. We offer bonuses and overtime depending on our workload. You will be required to be flexible with your working hours as your average start time can be as early as 7am and sometimes late finishes depending on our customers needs.
You will work as a professional team member ensuring you show excellent communication skills, taking every regard for the company vehicle, its contents and giving total customer satisfaction on each job, whether carrying out a removal or when delivering furniture.
- If you wish to apply you must be physically strong, fit and healthy as heavy lifting will be required
- It would be a bonus if you have handyman skills of assembling furniture, and any other handyman skills. This is not essential but useful
- You will need to be able to work using your own initiative
- A Full UK Drivers licence and have had your licence for at least 1 year
- You will need experience of driving a van - minimum Either transit or Luton vans
We are looking for staff that are trustworthy, have good time keeping, a friendly character, fluent English speakers, good customer service skills and hard workers.
Jobs will be sent to you via text message so you will need to have a fully working, charged phone throughout the day as our managers may need to contact you for regular updates.
This will be an on going position for long term work if you are the right candidate for the role.
If you wish to apply please send your CV and/ or an email with a description of your skills/ experience and your contact details and we will be in contact if you have the right experience.
We may also require a reference from a previous employer or from someone who has worked closely with you in the past.