Do you have previous controlling experience within a transport environment?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new opportunity?
CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK's leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We are looking for a superstar who enjoys coordinating the activities and efforts of teams to ensure a streamlined and efficient Operation, resulting in excellent service for our customers and colleagues.
As Operations Coordinator, you will be building excellent working relationships with both staff and clients in the Service Centre and beyond, and be the go to person who designs and delivers an effective operation with couriers and suppliers.
The main responsibilities within the role are:
- Allocation of work to couriers in a fair and transparent manner.
- Taking bookings accurately and advising clients of our services.
- Monitoring of jobs through to POD and completion with priority on platinum customers.
- Implementing and maintaining Service Level Agreements (both customer and service centre specific).
- Proactively keeping clients and fellow employees informed of any delays or issues.
- Ensure your fleet size is sufficient to service your clients particularly during peak periods - maintain levels and recruit when required.
- Act in accordance with CitySprint's core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair.
Operations Coordinator | Operations | Customer Service | Relationship Management | Transport
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations.
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, couriers and suppliers and remain professional at all times.
- Be highly organised.
- Previous transport industry experience.
- Previous controlling experience.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Computer literate.
- Be an ambassador for CitySprint's core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair
If you feel you fulfil the requirements described above please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria.
We reserve the right to close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage all applicants to apply as quickly as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this role - thank you in advance.
About Our Company:
CitySprint is the UK's largest same day distribution network. We work with a wide variety of clients from all sectors, delivering all types of critical consignments including original ideas, valuable data, award winning designs, life saving organs, critical machinery, wonderful presents, and everything else in between.
We offer a comprehensive range of courier and logistics services, available 24/7. Our UK network, of 40 wholly-owned service centres and 3000-plus couriers, handles over 10 million critical deliveries a year. We operate in all major UK conurbations, connecting all types of businesses across Britain so we have local knowledge and customer service, backed by a national presence.
Benefits of working for CitySprint include 22 days holiday (rising incrementally to 25 days after five years' service), childcare vouchers, and the Ride2Work scheme. Subject to a qualifying period, employees are also eligible for season ticket loans and a medical cash plan. We place high value on the training, and make every effort to support our employee's personal development.