3.5T Van Delivery Driver
Are you interested in a 3.5 tonne van delivery driver position with an immediate start? This is a flexible, part time position for evenings and weekends. If this sounds good for you, keep reading!
We are recruiting for one of the largest dot com delivery companies in the UK. You will benefit from flexible hours that work with your lifestyle. This is an on-going temporary position with the potential of going permanent after a performance review. There are lots of benefits waiting for you when you go permanent, like access to the staff discount shop for all your shopping, which means you keep more of your earnings!
Once you join the team, you will have access to the staff canteen, free tea and coffee and have an on-site manager to make sure you’re supporting during your ongoing training.
3.5 Tonne Van Delivery Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Evening and weekend work
- Stable, part time hours
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Temporary position, with permanent potential
- Saturdays are required
- Paid holiday
- Pre-planned routes
- Starts at 5pm, for those who like sleeping in!
- Access to staff discount shop (permanent benefit)
- Access to staff canteen with free tea and coffee
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
Pay Rate: £ 8.83 - £ 16.49 per hour
A pre-planned route will be given to you, so it would just be a matter of following the map and navigating traffic to get to your delivery points. Time keeping is a good skill to have so you can manage traffic, deliveries, and customer queries, all while keeping on time. Part of your role as a 3.5 tonne van delivery driver will include the transport and delivery of goods like food, drinks and alcohol to customers.
A 3.5 tonne van delivery driver must be careful and tactfully manoeuvre through traffic and tight residential areas, as the safety of your van and its goods is your responsibility.
3.5 Tonne Van Delivery Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK (B/B1) license held for at least a year
- No more than 3 points (No TT99, DR10s)
- At least 6 months of driving experience is preferred
- No criminal convictions, DBS required
- Saturdays are essential
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you like sleeping in, working evenings, meeting new people and hate being stuck in an office, this might just be the job for you! If you are interested, please apply!