Door Supervisor | Falkirk
SGL is currently recruiting Door Supervisors to work in Falkirk and the surrounding areas at some of our popular bars and clubs. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading security service providers to the night-time economy, with openings available in a variety of different venues.
As a Door Supervisor you will be an essential part of your venue and team, demonstrating a high level of appreciation for customer care and safety.
The candidate must:
- Possess an SIA Door Supervisor Badge
- Be able to build a rapport with clients and licensing officers
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a large team
- Provide a 5 year checkable work history
Key Tasks include:
- Providing a professional and friendly welcome to the venue
- Screening a person's suitability to enter the event or venue
- Liaising with clients, customers and colleagues
- Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items
- Acting as a point of customer support and handling incidents inside and outside of the venue
- Providing a security presence to ensure the safe running of the venue and enhancing the customer experience
If you are an individual with a real interest in delivering outstanding customer service, please apply via the link on this page and ensure to include a copy of your CV.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 /hour