Full-Time Night Cleaner
Dakota Deluxe Hotel is seeking our reliable applicants with cleaning experience for the role of Nights Cleaner.
This role works any five nights out of seven, is paid on a weekly basis based on minimum wage, carrying a 30 hours per week contract. Shifts times are generally 00:00 – 06:00.
Centrally located on Russell Street, our 84-bedroom luxury full-service hotel features a cocktail Bar and brasserie-style Grill, as well as private events spaces.
Dakota is a lifestyle brand developed for the independent thinking, discerning traveller. We attract individuals who are passionate about service and like to do the simple things brilliantly.
Started in 2004, it is the enthusiasm and commitment of our team which has propelled our ongoing success. Our brand currently has four properties; Dakota Edinburgh, Dakota Eurocentral, and Dakota Deluxe Glasgow, Dakota Deluxe Leeds.
- To deep clean the public and back of house areas of the hotel with specific attention to food and beverage areas i.e. terrace, bar, restaurant, and events spaces.
- Carry out tasks such as vacuum cleaning, dusting and polishing, mopping, and detailing such as cleaning skirting boards and preparing areas for guest use.
- Fulfil requirements of food hygiene when deep cleaning behind the bars and cellar area.
- Follow health and safety procedures closely at all times and regularly communicate with the night manager on completed tasks.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of safe chemical handling guidelines and usage of cleaning equipment such as steamers.
- Have at least 1 years cleaning experience is required.
- Nights experience is strongly preferred.
- Someone with an eye for detail and who likes to work alone.
- A reliable and dependable individual.
- Previous training in health & safety or chemical handling is beneficial but not required as this training will be provided upon starting.
- Team members on full-time contracts must be able to work any 5 days out of 7.
- Physically able to be physically active and be standing for the entirety of your shift.
HOW TO APPLY
If your aspirations are not merely to take the next step on the career ladder, but to develop within a company who value their guests and their people then there is only one place for you. You’ll love Dakota.
To apply, please email us with your cover letter and CV.
Apply for Full-Time Night Cleaner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly