FULL TIME HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Class 2 Drivers with CPC & Digi Tacho Jobs Bridport Dorset
Immediate start till end of March 2018 - Could be extended for the right candidates
£9.03 per hour - increasing to £9.27 per hour after 12 completed weeks
Full Time 37 hours per week
Shifts – Monday to Friday – 06.45am – 14.45pm
The Dorset Waste Partnership Bridport Depot is seeking Full Time HGV Class 2 Drivers with CPC & Digi Tacho.
The depot are able to offer up to full time hours until the end of March. However if candidates prove to be reliable could be extended to temporary on-going. We also have depots in Weymouth and Dorchester where more shifts could be gained if hours drop at Bridport.
You will be driving a refuse truck around residential areas and possibly manoeuvring around narrow streets/roads. Your team may consist of 1 to 3 refuse loaders who will assist you. Majority of the role will be driving however, you must be prepared to carry out refuse / recycling duties when not required to drive.
- Responsible for the security and safety of the vehicle on site, on the road and in the depot,
- Responsible for daily vehicle checks, ensuring the vehicle is mechanically operational and roadworthy. Completion of relevant statutory paperwork,
- Responsible for cleanliness of vehicle.
- Assist Loaders with collecting and recycling when not driving.
- To liaise with the Public in a professional and helpful manner, ensuring queries or complaints are resolved promptly whilst promoting DWP core values.
- To comply fully with Health and Safety guidelines, ensuring safe working practices.
- This will include collecting domestic waste from curbsides, recycling sorting, cleansing duties and general yard duties.
The council have strict procedures and therefore you must have the following:
- Valid HGV Driving Licence – Photo card – No more than 6 points
- Completed CPC Card
- Hold a Digi-Tacho card
- You will be a team player and willing to work in all weathers. Ideally, you will have your own transport.
- Hold a Passport OR Full Birth Certificate with National Insurance Number Proof
CALL Vicky now: 01305 831707 Monday to Friday 09.00am – 17.00pm
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to HGV Class 2 Driver with CPC & Digi Tacho Job Bridport Dorset