Tate Catering’s aim is to be the market-leading caterer within the arts and to consistently provide outstanding food, drink and service at the four Tate sites and the other sites within our business.
We are currently recruiting for a Commis Chef to join the busy team in the Kitchen and Bar Restaurant at Tate Modern. The successful candidate will be required to work flexible hours for 5 days a week including weekends and some occasional late nights.
Our Commis Chef will demonstrate and show the following:
• previous experience in a busy restaurant or café kitchen, in a similar role
• Basic knowledge of food and an enthusiasm to keep learning
• fuss-free provision of food work in a timely manner, to a consistently high standard, whilst minimising waste
• good written and verbal English communication skills
• adherence to all health and hygiene regulations and policies
We offer great benefits, including paid holiday, pension plan, staff training, staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.