Chef de Partie at Byfords
Fancy joining one of the fastest paced kitchens in the county?
Byfords kitchen team is looking for an experienced CDP to join the ranks, ahead of the busy summer season in Byfords Cafe.
The role of CDP at Byfords will be varied and fast paced working under the leadership of head chef Michael Copeman. The Byfords Cafe serves all day, everyday from breakfast through to dinner including lunches, afternoon tea, cake and coffee and early suppers.
Key responsibilities are....
- Organise, run and clean your own section during service
- Run various sections of the kitchen
- Manage and control stock, supporting the head chef to achieve his GP
- Completing the day diary on Safer food better business (SFBB)
- Working as part of a team and supporting other colleagues to create a great working environment
Apply for Chef de Partie at Byfords
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly