Front of House - Full Time - Tantrum Doughnuts
Full-time Front of House Role at Tantrum Doughnuts.
Tantrum Doughnuts have made a huge impression among the doughnut-loving public of Glasgow and the West of Scotland (and loads more customers travelling to visit us from further afield!) since our shop opened in December 2015 in Glasgow’s Yorkhill neighbourhood.
2018 is going to be a very exciting year for us as we further expand and develop the Tantrum Doughnuts brand.
We wish to recruit an enthusiastic individual with great customer service skills (and the ability to make fabulous coffee would be a distinct advantage too) to join our hard-working and dedicated team in a key Front of House role.
Main requirements for this role:
- A passion for food, coffee and first class patisserie produce and in particular, premium doughnuts.
- A desire for excellent customer service with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff.
- Capable of working under pressure with a calm and adaptable approach.
- Preparing, brewing, pouring and serving high-quality fresh ground coffee.
- Pride in your appearance and are punctual and reliable daily.
- Responsible and reliable with the ability to take direction and be flexible.
If you think that you have the ability to tick the boxes to all the above and guarantee to serve each and every customer with a smile, then we can offer:
- The opportunity to work and develop your skills as a key member of our young, yet highly-experienced team
- A great working environment, products and ingredients that will make you proud.
- Great opportunities for career progression and development as Tantrum Doughnuts grows.
A positive attitude and attention to detail are a must.
To apply, please send a covering letter and a current copy of your C.V.
Due to the high volume of applications which we receive through Gumtree we are unable to reply to each one individually.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Tantrum Team