Support Worker (Extra Care Scheme) Chesil Lodge
We are currently looking to recruit (full and part time) Support/Care Workers to be based at Chesil Lodge, Winchester SO23 9LJ. The Extra Care Scheme is set up to provide care and housing support to elderly people who are finding it increasingly difficult to cope due to physical frailty, enabling them to maintain independence.
- Provide assistance as necessary to residents with restricted mobility to move to dining areas at meal times and other communal areas for social activities and to the privacy of their bedrooms at their request
- Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene and dressing
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group
- Generally promoting residents independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the best standards of care
Experience is not necessary as we provide full training, however you do need:-
- A real desire to train as a care worker and have a caring nature
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Available to work alternate weekends
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Alternative Weekends required
Radis Group is a well-established and successful family run care company which has been delivering high quality care and support across England and Wales from over 19 branches and 20 Extra Care Homes since 2001.
For more information please call 07515 063966 for an informal chat or click on "apply" with your CV/details
Radis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.