Superman / Superwoman
A great opportunity to work for a property finance company who is looking for an Admin Assistant to join their team lovely offices in central Edinburgh.
The ideal person should be able to work within our small team and be willing to help in all parts of the business. We’re looking for someone who is very well organised and can multi-task and is eager to learn and be self-motivated. Working with an entrepreneur, your days will be varied (interesting property stuff) but your role will be to provide the support of administration to make sure the office runs smoothly.
The role includes general administration as well as assisting the owner of the company:
- Inputting data into a customer relationship management system
- Generating standard letters for bridging loans
- Generating invoices
- Answering the phone to clients and investors
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, ability to get stuff done and continually looking ahead for what next?
- Competent at using outlook, word and excel
- Good at getting along with others
- Fluent in English
The role will be offered on an initial 6 month contract, 20-30-40 hours per week (to be agreed) with fully flexible working hours. Start date negotiable (will wait for the right person)
Please email CV in first instance through Gumtree.
Apply for Superman / Superwoman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly