Head Chef F/T
The Temple Inn, Temple Cloud, Bristol BS39
Are you a talented individual who has ambition, drive and energy, who is experienced in working in a busy kitchen and who wants to be part of the success of a recently re-opened village pub with letting rooms? If you are an experienced Head Chef, Sous Chef or Assistant Kitchen Manager looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
What we are looking for;
We are looking for a hands-on, passionate and energetic, self-motivated individual with the ability to respond quickly to daily business requirements. Someone who thrives on leading by example and developing a small team to do the same.
The newly opened pub/restaurant will be committed to serving seasonal classic food with a twist made in house. Our head chef working here will be able to create their own dishes and seasonal menus along with the General Managers and small head office team, with the main goal to produce the best food possible. The right applicant will be able to work both alone and in a small team, the only requirement we ask for is to show a real passion for fresh food. With your love of food and your appetite to provide an exceptional service to your customers you’ll deliver delicious food prepared by you and your team, you’ll focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations ensuring each dish is fresh, tasty and beautifully presented every time.
You'll be working with seasonal, local and regional ingredients, in a well-equipped kitchen - within a company that really understands the importance of getting food right.
The position requires you;
- Have a firm grasp on environmental health and hygiene standards.
- An ability to order stock and have stock management experience.
- Must be able to manage and control the Pubs GP% against budget
- Must have proven communication skills and be able follow instructions from the general managers
- Have a full understanding of a hands-on position
- Must have passion and imagination to produce weekly specials, with new and existing stock.
- Must be confident in decision making
- Must be able to manage a small team and your own time to deliver amazing food
- Day to day running of kitchen
- Must be passionate and take great care and pride in what they put on the plate and help us build a great reputation in the area
Salary dependant on age and experience.