Supervisor - Aubaine Restaurants
Aubaine is a passionate marriage of French culinary creativity and the discerning standards of the London dining scene. We live to make the simple sophisticated and the sophisticated simple.
Our menu is a taste of modern France with a nod to the traditional. We blaze a trail to original and exciting creations while keeping the much-loved staples of French dining philosophy close to our heart. Namely, the best ingredients, the most delicious wine and thoughtful service.
Our success starts with our teams so we are looking for a Supervisor to join us; who is an inspiring leader of their team and able to deliver an outstanding level of service to all our customers.
As Supervisor at Aubaine you will work effectively with your General Manager to run a brilliant restaurant.
What are we looking for in you?
- Have a good level of English
- Have experience in working in a busy restaurant environment
- Outgoing, energetic and positive
- Polite and friendly with everyone you interact with
- Able to work under pressure and react quickly to resolve issues
- Able to multitask and be flexible at all times, while prioritising tasks
- Have great communication skills and be able to adapt your communication style to suit a diverse range of colleagues and customers
- Self-motivated and the ability to use your initiative
- Immaculately presented at all times
- Respond well to all feedback
- Fair and consistent when dealing with issues
- Lead by example at all times
The benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Career Development and progression
- Excellent working environment in an expanding brand
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Internal and External Training Courses
- Meals on Duty
If this excites you then send us your CV now. We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative