Waiter / Waitress - XU, London
XU are seeking a passionate and driven Waiter/Waitress for their restaurant in Chinatown, Soho.
XU is a stylish, upscale and refined restaurant with an exciting menu that reflects the quality of locally-sourced ingredients. The 75-cover restaurant is split over 2 floors and the restaurant interiors a reinterpretation of a cinematic set in 1930s Taipei, Shanghai.
We will offer the successful candidates:
• Up to £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience;
• 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants
• 28 days’ holiday per year
• Discounts on kitchenware, bicycles, gym memberships and fashion
• Employee referral bonus
• Employee of the Month
• Long Service awards, including prizes such as Eurostar tickets, and additional paid days off
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Free meals on duty, and ‘Pizza & Wine Night’ every Saturday evening
• Great staff parties!
What you’ll learn:
• You’ll receive a personalised development plan including a clear progression route. We value internal growth and see this an important aspect;
• You’ll automatically be enrolled into BAO University where we hold creative workshops, such as Butchery and Fish Filleting classes, and hold talks with interesting people;
• We encourage staff to participate in field trips, learning and interacting with our suppliers;
• You’ll experience other restaurants within the group with organised chef swaps.
As Waiting Staff, you will be responsible for:
• Providing a warm welcome and delivering an exceptional standard of service to our guests throughout their visit;
• Taking a proactive approach to the service of our guests, pre-empting and responding to their needs quickly;
• Informing guests about the restaurant’s philosophy and food and drink offering.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous waiting experience in a high-quality restaurant;
• Warm and personable nature;
• Passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a new opening within a group with ambitious plans.