Part Time Bookkeeper
Part time Bookkeeper - £20-23k. This is prorated annual salary (based on your hours) which may increase based on deliverables.
The part time position can either be 3 days a week : 9.00am-5.00p OR or 5 days a week : 12.00-5.00pm.
Our client, a small Friendly Family Run Accountancy Firm have a great opportunity for a self-motivated, positive & enthusiastic Bookkeeper.
- Accountancy experience and a good understanding of tax and self-assessment tax returns
- Articulate and have very good communication skills as will be dealing with telephone and face to face queries every day
- Have very good written English skills as will be writing written correspondence to clients every day
- Must have good core book keeping knowledge
- Experience working in an accountancy practice
- Need to also be familiar with Microsoft office- Excel, Word, Access. and Outlook
- Qualification- minimum NVQ level 3/4
- Must be self-motivated, positive & enthusiastic and have lots of initiative. Loyalty, hard work, honesty and integrity are also fundamental characteristics of anyone we look to employ
- Ideally also can also do Ltd accounts
- General filing
- Creating letters
- Replying to correspondence
- Telephone and face to face queries
- Complete and submit client self-assessment tax returns and start up forms
- Complete and submit VAT returns
- Deal with client tax investigations
- Update the client database
- Deliver client account analysis
- Collate information and create P & L accounts
About our client
Accountancy and Business Services successfully handle the financial affairs for over 700 businesses. With over 20 years’ experience in the market place, they have a solid, reliable reputation, a loyal client base and a client retention rate that is second to none.
How to apply
Please apply using the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
Keywords: Accountancy, bookkeeping, tax and self-assessment, payroll (Sage), analysis, tax return, Practice based
Apply for Part Time Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly