Customer Services Advisor – Client Account Executive
Customer Services Advisor / Client Account Executive that has a polite and professional telephone manner, good organisational, administration and negotiation skills is required for a well-established Company based in Cheddington, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: £16,000 - £20,000 per annum + Commission
LOCATION: Cheddington, Buckinghamshire
WORKING HOURS: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday (you will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturday’s as a minimum from 8am – 1pm on a rota basis)
** Full Training Provided **
** Career Progression Opportunities **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a polite, professional and friendly telephone manner?
- Are you organised with good administration and time-management skills?
- Do you go the extra mile, always putting the customer first?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor / Client Account Executive that has a polite and professional telephone manner, good organisational, administration and negotiation skills.
Working as the Customer Services Advisor / Client Account Executive you will work within a small team answering incoming calls from new and existing clients, providing advice on the various services offered and taking bookings.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Client Account Executive will also involve keeping in touch with existing clients to ensure they are happy with the service and upselling additional services when required.
As a successful candidate, you will enjoy providing a first-class experience to all new and existing clients, have excellent administration skills – with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy and have great organisational skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Client Account Executive:
- Support new and existing clients via telephone and email
- Advise clients on current booking schedules, service updates and types of services offered
- Take bookings from new client enquiries – ensuring all the details are logged correctly on the system
- Answer all client queries in a polite and professional manner, escalating to other team members when required
- Ensure services are delivered on time by the team – following up with the client to ensure they are happy with the service received
- Manage schedules for the team
- Ensure all clients receive the highest levels of service
- Maintain accurate records – keeping general administration / paperwork up to date
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Industry experience within waste management / recycling preferred, although not essential as full training will be provided
- Must have a great telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good administration, organisational and time-management skills
- Must be IT literate with experience using IT systems and Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3962
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Cheddington, Buckinghamshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk