A great opportunity for an experienced Domestic Supervisor to work in a busy hospital in East London.
- To be pro-active and work as part of a team;
- To be multi-skilled in facilities and housekeeping;
- To ensure staff wear the correct uniforms and personal protective equipment;
- To ensure compliance with National Colour Coding at all times;
- To ensure that all equipment is in good condition;
- To maintain and observe good hygiene practices at all time;
- To investigate and record all incidents using Incident Reporting Portal;
Knowledge and experience required:
- Ability to work with colleagues as part of a team;
- Effective verbal skills;
- Experience in working as Domestic Assistant in hospital environment;
- Familiarity with Infection Control Guidelines and Health and Safety regulations;
- Ability to use computers/Internet with confidence;
- Effective verbal skills.
This is a full-time temporary-to- permanent position with shift pattern between the hours of 06:00 -19:00, Monday-Friday. All candidates must be flexible to cover occasional weekend hours.
Pay rate: £10-£11.30 depending on experience.
Additional benefits: 28 days paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday), Pension, weekly pay, on-line payslips.
The successful candidate will be subject to DBS/criminal record check prior to commencing work and must provide work references for the last three years.
To apply for this position please reply by sending your up-to-date CV.
Apply for Domestic Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly