Are you a skilled PCV engineer looking for an immediate start with a large fleet operator in Wembley? If this sounds good, keep reading!
You will need to demonstrate a high standard of engineering and a wish to progress and learn and develop with us. In return we will provide an environment that is busy and will ensure that you feel you have had a productive day.
PCV Engineer Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- 48-60 hours per week on contract
- 4 days on, 4 days off
- Pro-rota shifts - mornings, afternoons and evenings
- High profile London transport company
Pay Rate: £ 18.00 - £ 23.00 per hour
PCV Engineer Job Requirements:
- 2 years experience working on buses/coaches required
- PCV licence preferable
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance