Nightshift Office Administrator
5 out of 7 days per week (including weekends)
Nightshift patterns: 21:00pm - 5:30am / 22:00pm - 6:30am / 23:00pm - 7:30am
Solstice is a fruit and vegetable distributor based in South Wimbledon. Delivering to most of London’s top hotels, restaurants, private members clubs and catering companies with our produce 7 days a week.
Solstice prides itself on its high quality fresh produce and attentive customer service. An exciting job opportunity has arisen to work within our company. We are looking for someone to come on board and assist in making sales and communicating with our clients to ensure Solstice maintains its high reputation which it has been renowned for over the years.
Roles will include sales, promoting new products, learning about each product we have, dealing with chefs who are making orders or need assistants, dealing with any problems efficiently and politely, general admin duties etc. The successful Applicant will show initiative and drive. It is important that the applicant is confident with the ambition to succeed. They must be able to understand the importance of customer service and must have the ability to pleasantly deal with a wide range of clients and efficiently find solutions to any queries or deal with problems immediately.
This role will be 5 days a week, Monday - Sunday, hours will be from 21:00pm (this could change during periods of training). This role will appeal to candidates with fruit and vegetable experience; this would be an advantage although not essential.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Sales Office Manager and sales team by providing a high level of service to clients
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email in order to establish great customer service by personally dealing with any enquires or complains.
- Inputting client orders onto our bespoke invoicing system, producing invoices from orders taken from email and telephone.
- Upselling on seasonal produce to our clients by liaising with in house purchasing department
- Improving knowledge of Solstices’ product which include over 200 different fruit & vegetable varieties.
- Liaising with clients after delivery of order to ensure they are happy with the service received
- Maintaining the client database system and ensuring information held is up to date and accurate
- General office duties Including filing and keeping the office tidy
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Preferably have experience in a similar role
- Be a highly organised individual.
- Be able to work at a fast pace
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Have a knowledge of the fresh produce.
Apply for Nightshift Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly