Are you interested in an on-going 7.5 Tonne Driver position with an immediate start? If this sounds good for you, keep reading!
Your role as a 7.5T driver will include ensuring all goods are delivered on time and to the correct location. Ensuring that daily vehicle checks are carried out and all tachograph laws and regulations are adhered to are also your responsibilities.
This position is immediate start with excellent hours, and is an on-going temporary position with the potential of going permanent after a performance review.
Pay Rate: £ 10.32 per hour
A pre-planned route will be given to you and your van will be loaded for you, so it would just be a matter of following the map and navigating traffic to get to your delivery points.
Time keeping is a good skill to have so you can manage traffic, deliveries, and customer queries, all while keeping on time.
As a driver must be careful and tactfully manoeuvre through traffic and tight residential areas, as the safety of your vehicle and its goods and any passengers are your responsibility. Remaining calm under pressure is essential.
7.5 Tonne Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid Class 2 UK licence
- No more than 6 points
- 6 months of driving experience preferred
- Digital Tachocard required
- Driving Commercial Vehicles essential
- Experience in delivering frozen/ambient produce
- Experience with refrigerated units
- Worked within a multi drop environment
- Food Hygiene awareness
- Driver CPC training
- Punctual and reliable
- Good customer care skills
- Calm manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you like meeting new people and hate being stuck in an office, this might just be the job for you! If you are interested, please apply!