KITCHEN ASSISTANT for Tomtom Cafes in Belgravia
We are looking for a fast and energetic Full Time Kitchen assistant for our kitchen at Tomtom Coffee House or Tomtom Mess Hall in Belgravia. Our cafés are vibrant and busy place where we serve our own specialist coffee blends along with simple yet delicious food.
The job will involve:
• Assisting the kitchen supervisor with organizing and running the preparation area.
• Preparing breakfasts, salads, soups, grilling burgers to order.
• Baking, among other items for both day and evening service.
• Ordering with suppliers.
• Keeping the premises clean, tidy and secure.
• Ensuring our speed of service guidelines are maintained and consistently delivered.
• Working within the framework of current Food Safety and Health and Safety Regulations.
We are looking for a kitchen assistant with an eye for quality and consistency that can work under pressure. General cleaning duties and maintaining kitchen health and safety are also part of the role.
We are open 7 days a week and bank holidays (except Christmas), so flexibility and availability to work all shifts is essential.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and be passionate about food! Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. A minimum 1-2 year experience in similar environments would be considered an asset but full training will be given.
We offer good rates of pay, which are boosted by a full share of tips / service charge (increases salary up to approx. £9.5/hour)