DoubleTree by Hilton London Chelsea
An excellent opportunity is now available for a Night Supervisor to join our Nights team. Please note that this is a Hospitality role, not security.
Night Supervisor overview:
To adhere to night audit procedures while dealing with guest enquirers. Ensuring Guest comfort, safety and security at all times. Ensure the relevant systems are backed up as required. Deal with guest enquirers. Maintain consistent standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports organisational values.
Night Supervisor key responsibilities:
- Receive Pass over from the Late Duty Manager.
- Count Management safe and sign float book
- Deal with late check ins
- To ensure that the building is secure
- Control of the switchboard
- To ensure that the Night Porter duties are carried out efficiently and all public and back of house areas are maintained to a very high standards
- To print bed sheets - listing all Guest in House
- Post all relevant bar and restaurant charges
- Generate Folio Balance and Room Rate Report
- Follow the list of Night Audit procedures and generate the relevant reports for the relevant departments.
- Cash up the bar, dealing with all forms of payment.
- Run the relevant back up and sign the logbook, inform Management & Accounts of any discrepancies.
- Programme Early Morning calls and organise taxis and ensure ordered newspapers are ready.
- Ensure porterage is organised for groups checking out.
- Count float and drop any cash taken.
- Training and development of Night Staff and maintain training logs.
- Pass over to the early Reception and Early Duty Manager.
- Upkeep working area to a high standard of health and safety by observing health and safety requirements.
- The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role and demonstrated business / industry awareness.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have previous experience with OnQ and Micros
We are an equal opportunities employer
We do not require the use of agencies at this time