Conference and Banqueting Operations Assistant - Hilton London Heathrow T4
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Conference and Banqueting Operations Assistant?
- “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as a Conference and Banqueting Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
- Set up meeting and event rooms
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Knowledge of menu content, menu changes, and promotional activities
- Ensure the Conference and Banqueting areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure Refreshment breaks are served at the correct times
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Please notify us if you have any criminal convictions or cases pending