Chef De Partie
Chef de Partie
This Chef de Partie role has arisen at one of our long serving sites with a well-known client in our B&I division. With up to 500 daily customers on site this is a busy site that demands exemplary service standards. Working within a team of 6
Summary of Role
As Chef de Partie you will assist in the preparation and presentation of innovative and high quality food in line with Company objectives and client requirements. As Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for motivating the team to achieve Elior UK objectives.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Chef de Partie for Elior you will be expected to:
- Support, organise, mentor and train members of the kitchen team as required in line with Company procedures.
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures."
- Support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control."
- Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment.
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen and front of house team as required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As Chef de Partie we look for the following:
- Certificate in Food Hygiene
- Experience in a kitchen
- Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all-round communication skills
- Adaptable, whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures and operating procedures and rules
- Ability to establish strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintain professional image at all times
- Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
£16600 gross salary
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week, Full time