London Regional Manager- Centrepoint- Youth Homeless Charity- £12.50 p/h
Full Time Position - 37.5 Hours per week
£12.50- £14 per hour
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Fundraising Experience is essential.
Centrepoint- the youth homeless charities new in-house operation has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual to manage and grow their London based street fundraising teams.
16,000 young people are at risk of being homeless this winter.
Are you passionate about putting an end to youth homelessness and want to make a real positive change in young peoples lives?
Centrepoint gives homeless young people a chance to turn their lives around, build firm foundations, and prepare for a positive future, We provide accommodation, health support and life skills to get them back into education, training and employment.
If you are already a fundraising Coach or an experienced Team Leader that is ready for the next big step in street fundraising we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who can oversee and sustain the expansion of our well-established teams, be able to motivate numerous teams, consistently hit target and have a positive attitude!
- The regional manager is responsible for monitoring and evaluating the performance of the Teams in their region, and will implement changes on the ground to ensure budgeted income targets and KPIs are achieved.
- Assisting in the recruitment, interviewing, and training of new fundraisers .
- Fundraising on a regular basis, obtaining consistently high results.
- Creating a positive can-do culture within your team.
- Coaching, training and developing the fundraising skills of the Team Leaders and Fundraisers, setting the precedent for your team.
- Fundraising and team leading experience is essential- Street, doors or venues. (minimum 1 year)
- A passion for ending homelessness
- Possess extraordinary communication/ management skills.
- A positive can- do attitude!.
- Experience of recruiting, managing, coaching and motivating staff.
£12.50- £14 p/hour - 37.5 hours a week
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you we would love to hear from you!
For more information, a job spec or to apply, please click APPLY and send me your contact details (attach a CV if you have one) and we will call you back as soon as we can.