Receptionist/front of house/member sales - potential exciting career opportunity
An exciting and unique opportunity exists for 1-2 part time roles (which could become full-time) at our newly extended private members club on Bishopsgate. Currently we are a golf academy but we are soon to open a second floor on street level to create a full club experience with a bar and corporate entertaining space.
We are looking for individuals to assist in 4 key parts of the day to day running of the club in a mixed role, working alongside 2 young directors on a daily basis. Duties to include:
A front of house/receptionist role
Some membership sales
Assisting with events
Successful candidates will look forward to working in a varied role with genuine influence on the performance of the business. It is expected that 2 candidates will be required to work around 25-30 hours per week with shifts to be discussed.
* Pay from £9 per hour, rising based on skill set
* Commission opportunities available
* A very good command of English is essential
* Some flexible hours so may well suit a very capable student
* Roles commence in May when the full club opens
* Second site is planned later this year where full time salaried role will be available
It will be an advantage to be quick thinking, open, polite and discreet. Interviews will commence from mid February working towards our opening date.