Support Worker- Duckett Road
We are looking for Support Workers to play an important role in contributing to parenting assessments, and ensuring positive overall experiences and progress for children and parents using the service.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience of working with families
- Experience of involvement in parenting assessments
- A commitment to Continuous Professional Development and life-long learning.
- Ideally, a Diploma or NVQ Level 3 Caring for Children and Young People or willingness and ability to obtain this within 24 months of appointment; alternatively , an Early Years Diploma or qualification in learning difficulties
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working in and creating a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work as a positive team member and present a positive professional image of the organisation
- The opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic team committed to providing the best service
- Access to Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction with access to on-going and extensive paid training
- Access to recognised qualifications
- Opportunities and commitment to career progression
- Free DBS check