Registered Nurse (Community)
Active Assistance is a long standing private specialist home care company. We are dedicated to providing the highest standard of care in supporting adults and children with Spinal Cord Injuries, Acquired Brain Injuries and long term Neurological conditions. We have an exciting new position for an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Registered Nurse to work in the community, across the Bristol area, with an established regional team.
Active Assistance offer you the chance to step away from a busy ward setting, a shift style rota and spend time in a one-to-one environment with our clients. You will manage client care packages, review client’s care needs and train / assess staff competencies.
This is a home-based role and will involve travelling to clients within your caseload, giving you the opportunity to build a relationship with clients and meet the care staff working with them. A great reason to choose this role is that it is varied. You will split your time between visiting client’s homes, meeting with local authorities, supporting care staff and working from home.
For a full job description, please contact us on 01732 749175
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with clients, families and Case Managers
- A car owner with a full UK driving licence and willing to travel
- Registered General Nurse, Registered Sick Children’s Nurse, Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with at least 2 years post registration experience
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Computer literate with Microsoft packages
- You will be a team player, happy to help your colleagues if needed because they will do the same for you!
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a position where you can be more involved in the clients’ care and get satisfaction from helping them to live independent, fulfilled lives with a work diary that you manage yourself, then this could be the role for you.
This role is 37.5 hours per week, predominately Monday to Friday. However, these hours may need to be worked flexibly depending on the work demands of your caseload
To apply; please complete our application form online and attach a CV. You must be a Registered Nurse with a valid PIN
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
No agencies please