Dental Nurse Full Time / Part Time
Full Time/Part Time Dental Nurse Required for a busy mixed NHS/Private Dental Practice in London SE22
Vacancy: Qualified or Enrolled Dental Nurse
Contract: Permanent, Full time or Part time, salary Negotiable, depending on experience
Full Time/Part Time - Dental Nurse:
Applicants for this roll must either be GDC Registered or currently enrolled on a Nursing Course. This is to work in our superbly equipped, well established dental clinic. Those wishing to be considered for this position must be willing to be flexible, working in both surgery and at reception.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Have at least one year experience in reception setting ideally within a Dental background
- Be reliable, punctual, happy and flexible.
- Be professional and well-presented.
- Have outstanding customer service/patient care skills.
- Have good command of English and communications skills.
- Be computer literate
- Experience in Word, Excel and R4+ will be an advantage. Be willing to learn new skills
- Not afraid of tackling unfamiliar problems
- Be organized with the ability to multi-task
- Must be genuinely hard working and diligent with the ability to use own initiative
In the first instance, please email your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
All applicants must be able to provide a CV & References.