Customer Service Assistant for Nevex Printing Centre
We are looking for a talented and committed person to join our young and enthusiastic team in a printing centre at Kings Cross, Central London.
We are a walk-in printing centre offering a variety of printing services.
The job position will require dealing with our customers in a professional and welcoming manner in person, over the phone and by email, using printers and other equipment to produce various products by customer specifications.
We pride ourselves on our great service, so we want unique and friendly personalities that provide good customer service and can represent our brand.
What we require...
* you will have to be organised, able to manage your time effectively and work under pressure
*excellent command of written and spoken English language is mandatory as you will be working directly with our clients
* you will be using various printing equipment so we need a technically-minded person
* good understanding of Microsoft Windows applications, basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage but not necessary
* our services are available 7 days a week so we need you to be flexible with your working hours and able to work some evenings and during the weekends
What you get...
* Full-time position with a minimum of 40 hours a week
* Extra working hours available
* Starting salary from £8.40 an hour plus bonuses.
* Full training for using our printing equipment and software
If you are interested in working for us, please send us your CV.