Waiter/Waitress - The Royal Albert Hall
Waiters/Waitress, Royal Albert Hall, South Kensington.
Salary from £8.00 per hour plus service charge, up to 40 hours per week
We are currently looking for new waiters and waitresses to join us in our restaurant teams at the iconic Royal Albert Hall in South Kensington.
Since January 2011, rhubarb have been at the Royal Albert Hall providing all food and drink at one of the world’s most iconic venues. The Royal Albert Hall operation consists of 3 dining spaces, including: Verdi Italian Kitchen, Coda by Eric Chavot and Elgar Bar & Grill, 14 bars, 1 retail outlet, 147 hospitality boxes and offers seated dinners for up to 2000 guests on a special raised floor in the auditorium.
- Working as a waiter/waitress, you will advise guests on food & wine choices by using up-selling techniques.
- Taking orders and serving food and beverage items to the correct tables quickly and efficiently whilst adhering to the service procedures in your restaurant.
- Attentive to all guests’ arriving and ensure they are greeted and served at all times in a friendly and professional manner.
What we can offer you:
- Good work life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid holidays
- Food and Beverage discount across the group
- Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development
- Promotion opportunities within rhubarb
- Brilliant employee recognition programs
- Meals on duty
If you are interested please submit your CV now for an interview.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Apply for Waiter/Waitress - The Royal Albert Hall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly