Secondary Teaching Assistant at Independent School
Secondary Teaching Assistant
*Competitive Rates of Pay*
Veritas are working with an independent school who are looking to replace a general teaching assistant situated in the London Borough of Camden. The school are very motivated through their high values expanded across school. They require an individual who is willing to take on their educational values and apply them whilst supporting the needs of pupils. This position is a temporary role, which has opportunity to turn permanent.
Pupils of this school have high academic targets to which you will have to encourage and support accordingly alongside the teachers and the SENCo (special educational needs coordinator). You should be confident to provide the best support in order to gain successful outcomes in each pupil's individual academic paths. You will be working either on a 1:1 scale, in small groups or assisting classes with general duties to develop the attainment of students.
Key skills and requirements
- Degree is preferred in core subjects or similar.
- Experience with secondary aged children.
- High levels of professionalism.
- Driver with license is preferred.
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Tiv Suntharesan at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'