Stock Controller, Ringwood, £9.50ph
Our client, a UK based wholesale supplier are in requirement of an experienced Systems Stock Controller. Reporting to the Operations Manager you'll be fundamental in performing a wide range of investigation and support functions for the busy warehouse.
You'll be responsible for:
- Dealing with picking discrepancies and errors accordingly
- Investigating the system for missing stock
- Setting up locations for stock
- Adding new stock to the system
- Controlling damages and losses
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP system is desirable but not essential
- A positive attitude and able to juggle tasks
- A good level of IT knowledge
The Systems Stock Controller opportunity is offered initially on a temp basis. For your stock controlling experience you can expect to receive an hourly rate of £9.50 per hour, and the benefit of on-site parking.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Systems Stock Controller then we look forward to receiving your application, don't forget to 'Like' us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all our latest jobs.
Apply for Stock Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly