Chef de partie Immediate start / FULL TIME
- Full time
- Experienced Chef de partie required, starting immediately for Production kitchen
- 50 hour work / week. We are a health food company with our central production unit based in Battersea, SW8.We are looking for a reliable & motivated individual to join our growing team & to start immediately.Duties Involved* Making & producing a number of products to our recipes* Experience cooking meat Chicken/Beef/Fish*Packing & labelling off products* Helping with any necessary CPU duties before orders go out (packing up, labelling)* Completing daily paperwork.Reading emails.The position requires a responsible & reliable individual who is: fit, healthy, enthusiastic, motivated & willing to help when needs be. A keen interest in healthy food & new, innovative products is desirable.Applicants must:* Have a minimum of three years’ experience working in a kitchen or catering environment* Level 2 Award in Food Health & Safety* Fluent in both written & spoken English* Smart & professional appearance* Personable* Punctual, trustworthy & reliable* Happy working on their own & as a team* Able to follow instructions concisely
- Hours Sunday-Thursday (7-5pm)
- Apply only if you can travel to sw8 4as
- Monthly Payment!!!
- All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the UK
- There is the possibility the role will expand if we expand our sites.Please include an up-to-date CV with any application.
- Job Type: Full-time