SKI SEASON HOTEL - RESTAURANT HOUSEKEEPING - LA PLAGNE PARADISKI
We are looking for staff to join our team for the rest of the season in one of the world's leading ski areas - la Plagne Paradiski! Our hotel is located next to the ski slopes in the vast ski area of la Plagne, French Alps.
Our restaurant staff will work in a team with the restaurant seniors to serve breakfast, lunch and 3 course evening meals to our guests and outside customers on a shift basis in the ‘Bobsleigh Bar’. You must work to a high level of service at all times particularly in the presentation and speed of service. Whilst being professional and efficient our restaurant staff must show excellent personal skills to build a good rapport with our clients.
Our housekeeping staff will work in a team to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of the hotel. They work to a high standard at all times particularly when carrying out a room changeover. Housekeepers must have a positive attitude towards their work, carrying out their job in a professional and efficient manner. A good eye for detail is essential.
Duties include :
• Cleaning the common areas – including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, cleaning windows and surfaces
• Daily room cleaning – making beds, cleaning bathrooms and replenishing room supplies
• Changeover rooms on guests departure – full room clean, changing of beds and good presentation of room
• Laundry duties - washing, drying, pressing, folding and storing linen and towels
• Organisation of stock cupboards – maintain good organisation and cleanliness of cleaning cupboards
• Clearing outdoor areas – making sure the hotel surrounds are kept litter free
• Reporting Maintenance – ensuring all maintenance issues are immediately reported to reception
Housekeepers and restaurant staff work on a shift basis which allows good skiing time.
Contact us with your CV and recent photograph of yourself for more information and to apply.
Start date ASAP, End date 22 April 2018