Domino's Trainee Manage
This fantastic career opportunity is to join the World's Largest Pizza Delivery Company - Domino's Pizza - where a passion for winning, service, quality and relationships are the underpinning values to the success of Domino's Pizza.
Our Trainee Store Manager position helps you gain quick, valuable and effective knowledge to lead you towards being a Domino's store Manager in 12-18 months.
Your journey will start as a Trainee Manager . For the first 12 weeks you will receive on the job training involving class room based theory and on the job practical training as well. Once you have competed this course you will receive a promotion to Shift Manager. We will continue to support and guide you all the way to Store Manager level and beyond, with workshops and training classes so you can achieve the best you can be.
If you have drive, ambition and above all a passion for success and delivering exceptional customer service. The Trainee Manager role is the perfect way to launch your career and kick starts your climb up the career ladder. Whether you are a shift manager, team leader, assistant manager or even a store manager looking for a new challenge. Our Trainee Management program will train and support you in your quest to run a store one day earning OTE £32,000. What is required to become a Trainee Manager?
We are looking for talented people who excel in the following areas:
- Customer Service/Hospitality/Food Retail Experience
- Target Driven
- Hard Working
- Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude
- Hands on Approach
A Domino's Trainee Manager is responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of food hygiene and store cleanliness
- Leading and motivating a team to success
- Controlling costs on a daily basis to impact the profitability of the store
- Maintaining a positive brand image and service standards including uniform/presentation standards and our philosophy on customer service.
- Promoting efficiency within the store to achieve service standards in line with company expectations
- Upholding and developing product quality in line with standards
Benefits and rewards you can receive:
- Free Pizza
- Pension scheme
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Full training provided
- Bonus schemes
- Quarterly meetings
Hours: Full Time. Contracted to 45 - 48 hours a weeks - including Evenings and Weekends Location: Dartford, Crayford,Longfield, Gravesend , Gravesend East and Swanley. A career with Domino's Pizza is rewarding, satisfying and an amazing opportunity to meet new people, work flexible hours within a fun and friendly team environment whilst building a fantastic career. So if you have what it takes to become the next Domino's Pizza Store Manager and be part of a winning team then apply today! Job Type:
- Catering: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time