Chef De Partie
Chef de Partie
We will be opening Delamina in Marylebone in February 2018. We will be serving seasonal dishes inspired by the owners’ Eastern Mediterranean home cooking, for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. The restaurant will have 80 covers over 2 floors, with a semi-open kitchen.
Delamina will be a sister restaurant to Strut & Cluck in Shoreditch, which opened in 2016 and has already become a local favourite. It is ranked by TripAdvisor in the top 100 London restaurants (out of 16,000) and by OpenTable in the top 10 in East London.
We are looking for experienced Chef de Partie’s to join our team at Delamina. You will be working alongside an experienced group of chefs and get to create quality dishes using fresh seasonal ingredients.
- Working with quality fresh food
- Well organised and motivated
- Calm working under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Following and maintaining H&S procedures
The Chef de Partie must have:
- Previous experience
- High standards of food hygiene and able to maintain food safety procedures, including food labelling, food temperature and cleaning schedules
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
Chef de Partie benefits include:
- Competitive pay and benefits based on experience
- Participation in the Tronc scheme
- Working with a team who have a fantastic reputation
- Restaurant with a fantastic reputation
- Being part of a friendly and enthusiastic team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Team events
- Friends & family dining discounts
- Free meal when on shift
If you feel you are the Chef de Partie we are looking for please don’t hesitate to contact us, remembering to include a CV and provide a contact telephone number with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Chef De Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly