Experienced Indian Restaurant Waiter / Supervisor
We are New Delis, home of Indian comfort food located in trendy Clerkenwell area serving finest Indian street food, grills & curries. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, customer focused Indian restaurant waiter / supervisor to join our front of house team.
1) Food service : taking orders, table service and clear out
2) Bar management : making cocktails when required, drinks service, bar hygiene tasks
3) Stock & inventory : drink stock take and replenishment
4) Cash & till operation : daily end of day banking, cash management and reporting
5) Deliveries : Managing and co-ordinating deliveries, packaging and PoS data entry for orders
6) Hygiene : Must have knowledge of food hygiene and best practices. Must get restaurant ready everyday for trading
What we are looking for:
1) Minimum 5 years experience as waiter or supervisor role in a busy Indian restaurant environment
2) Good understanding of Indian food, allergens and know-how of ingredients
3) Must be presentable, take orders and handle & manage customer queries
3) Able to make cocktails and manage the bar
4) Reliable, trust-worthy and good at time & people management
5) Customer friendly, always carry a smile on
6) You should live easy commutable distance from restaurant as we have split shift or take rest at restaurant during break
Working Shifts / Hours - Monday to Friday 11am to 2.30 pm Lunch Shift, Monday to Saturday 6 pm to 11.30 pm Dinner Shift
Salary - Monthly attractive pay based on experience with added benefits & holidays.
Indian restaurant experience is mandatory, must be able to speak good english.
Please send us your CV for immediate consideration or give us a call on 020 7831 6208 to arrange for an interview.