We are looking for a Maintenance manager who has proven background in property/ building maintenance.
The future member of our team will:
- Be a strong leader who is able to manage and motivate the maintenance assistant ensuring all company standards are delivered and guest expectations exceeded.
- As Maintenance Manager, take responsibility for the general maintenance of the property and the upkeep of its facilities with a strong emphasis on attention to detail.
- Allocate responsibilities to the department, ensuring the completion of the daily job lists and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Prioritise key tasks ensuring minimal disruption to the service we provide to our guests.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships liaise with external suppliers and contractors.
- Have strong financial understanding of the maintenance department and the impact it has on the hotels profitability.
- Be a strong communicator who can establish strong working relationships with all hotel departments and head office team.
- Have previous experience as a Maintenance Manager or within a similar role.
- Have experience of working in a similar style property, which is essential to this role.
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.