Business Development Researcher
Due to explosive growth, Fusion Consulting are looking to recruit an additional Business Development Researcher to join our team, whose focus will be on creating opportunities and connections as part of its LinkedIn Services.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be the main driving force for Fusions LinkedIn Services which is responsible for building high quality connections and networks for our broad range of clients ranging from Professional Firms to Owner-Managed businesses.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Edgware HA8
About Fusion Consulting:
Fusion Consulting is a modern, boutique consultancy that specialises in Tax, Social Media, IT and Business Advisory to deliver you creative solutions to complex problems. We look after a growing portfolio of UK and international clients providing tax advisory and compliance services to meet their individual needs. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be required to seek out and connect with high quality connections on LinkedIn on behalf of our clients.
- Follow Fusions business engagement process with new connections, ensuring that all correspondence is high quality and has the best chance of creating warm leads.
- Maintaining contact and pushing connections down our clients sales funnel
- Responding to InMails and Connection Requests as appropriate
- Keeping a database of contacts and implement client-side reporting to a high standard.
- To provide reporting back to Fusions Directors on continual service improvement activities.
- Assisting Social Media team on Insights and Analytics, leading to mailshots and status updates
- Ensuring client communication is of a high quality and that deadlines are always delivered upon.
- Ensuring our service delivery team live up to the expectations and promises we have made at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Levels (x3) at grade A-C, or equivalent. •GCSEs (x5) including English and Maths at grade A-C, or equivalent.
- Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Excellent Telephone and Written Communication skills
- Proficient in LinkedIn
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own
- Confident communicator who has the skills to manage client’s requirements or used to dealing with senior members within a business.
What we offer:
- Basic Salary £18,000 + Bonus Scheme
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year