To provide a comprehensive secretarial support role to the team(s) and to contribute to the success of the department(s). Working for 2 Directors for the Bristol office and possibly some tasks for the national team.
- To ensure all digital dictation, hand written drafts etc. are completed within the timescales required.
- To produce documents in the style and layout requested by the originator.
- To prepare documents for binding and collating.
- To collect data and prepare monthly reports for as required.
- To prepare expenses claims for the team as required.
- To deal with telephone queries from internal/external clients.
- To maintain filing system.
- To prepare and raise invoices as requested.
- To cover reception for equivalent of 1 full day per week.
- To carry out other reasonable management requests, i.e. answering phones, filing, photocopying and general office duties.
- To co-ordinate travel arrangements for team members including rail, air travel and hotel bookings.
- To arrange meetings and update electronic diaries.
- To work in a flexible way and as part of a team.
- To be aware of and comply with company and statutory requirements regarding health and safety, fire, and hygiene.
- To Cover Reception the equivalent of 1 day per week.