Learning & Development Business Partner
Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment?
We are currently seeking an experienced Learning & Development Professional to join our innovative HR Team as an L&D Business Partner.
In this role the successful candidate will quickly discover that you are supported and enabled to begin contributing very quickly during your initial months with the team.
We can offer a role where you get all the guidance and support you need, as well as trusting you to work autonomously and take the reins on your area, quickly making a positive impact.
You will be the go-to person for all things L&D, ensuring we have a robust and fit for purpose training function which caters for all needs of our business & colleagues.
Despite specialising in this area, you will also look after a specific Region for wider HR-related issues, providing you with a varied and challenging role where no two days are the same. This role is therefore ideally suited to candidates who have a strong Learning & Development background but are also keen to have wider HR responsibilities.
You'll be welcomed by a friendly and close-knit HR team who always strive to provide service excellence to our internal customers and consistently go above and beyond for our colleagues, so it's important that you value and prioritise these things too.
- You will coordinate and evaluate all training content and delivery methods to ensure both are robust and fit for purpose
- Partnering with managers across the business to support the delivery and evaluation of the learning and development plan
- Ensure that all courses are kept up to date with the latest Government Legislation as applicable
- Ensure that the programmes are meeting business objectives and addressing skills gaps
- Full ownership of the review process to track progress and performance
- Continually assess, develop and improve training content and delivery through regular benchmarking
- Identify areas for further development and existing skills gaps within the business, with the aim of designing and implementing an effective solution to address such areas
- Ability to present ideas and proposals to senior management and build a robust business case for Learning & Development needs and budget allocation
- Responsible for the ongoing design and maintenance of a suite of learning and development initiatives including self-study materials, e-learning modules and both operational and personal development training programmes
- Effectively measure the success of all training and learning programmes to demonstrate their ROI to the leadership team
- Deal promptly with daily ad hoc HR requests from managers and colleagues
- Provide an HR presence during meetings as necessary
Learning & Development Business Partner | L&D | Business Partner | HR | Human Resources | Training | CIPD
- Demonstrable experience as a successful L&D Advisor or Partner in a similar sized organisation.
- Must be CIPD qualified
- Experience of talent and succession planning in the context of colleague development
- Proven planning and organisational skills in meeting programme objectives to rigid deadlines
- Ability to fearlessly challenge the status quo, identifying what is best for the business and designing innovative new approaches
- Strong stakeholder management & negotiation skills and can communicate at all levels
- An engaging and persuasive approach, with a knack for finding solutions that benefit all parties
- Flexibility for occasional travel throughout the UK and working away from home as required. This will be to support training activity at various sites as necessary
- Strong coaching skills
- Skilled multi-tasker, who can work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent level of numeracy
- A motivated self-starter who is solutions focussed and driven to achieve results
We reserve the right to close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage candidates to apply as quickly as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this role - thank you in advance.
About Our Company:
CitySprint deliver flexible, reliable, innovative and technology led courier and logistics services. As well as being the UK's leading same day distribution network, we have a range of UK Overnight and International and specialist services, including 1-hour delivery timeslots for retail, our Healthcare offer and even in-night deliveries.
Our investment in leading-edge technology and systems is what drives us, always with the goal of improving our customers' experience with us.
At the heart of our business are our people who are committed to providing the highest standards of customer care. Who our customers choose to partner with matters and we make it our ethos to always deliver excellence in the services we provide.