Assistant General Manager - NEW OPENING
Flesh & Buns was the first restaurant in London dedicated to steamed buns and Japanese drinking food. Specialising in gua bao, we serve fluffy steamed buns with gutsy fillings, plus loads more plates to share.
2018 is going to be an eventful year as we open our second bun restaurant, and the 9th in our group overall. Our success starts with our teams, and we are looking for an inspiring Assistant General Manager to join our new opening team. The ideal person will have the ability to deliver an outstanding level of service to all our guests. Our teams are outgoing, unique and crucial to the success of our business. We like people who are vibrantly social, enthusiastic and have their heads screwed on the right way - who give a damn about what they do.
You will have worked in a similar role within a high-volume, fresh food restaurant and have gained experience in managing a large team. You will be honest, kind and always have one eye on the goal.
- People: recruitment, employee relations, training & development, ensuring your team is motivated & engaged
- Dealing with all aspects of service – maintaining service standards and dealing with any customer complaints/enquiries
- Highly competitive salary + generous bonus scheme
- Travel contribution
- Bespoke training and development and the opportunity to grow with a developing and expanding brand
- Staff party, team building events & meals on shift
- 50% discount at all restaurants within our portfolio (Shackfuyu & Bone Daddies)
Due to the nature of the business, you will be required to work 5 days, split over 7 shifts, including daytimes, evenings and weekends. You will be required to prove you are eligible to live and work legally in the UK.