Giant Group has an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join their team based in Canary Wharf, London. You will work on a full time, permanent basis, and receive a highly competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000 with an OTE £20,000 per annum.
At giant group, we provide a full range of compliance driven global workforce management solutions using unrivalled cloud-based technology and smart managed services.
With giant umbrella, we help thousands of independent contractors make the most of their income. With a smart mix of expertise, compliance, technology and care, contractors tap into our 25+ years of award-winning experience. We help contractors achieve professional independence with all the benefits of being an employee including giant advantage, our award-winning employee benefits scheme.
The Team Leader role
We have an exciting opportunity for Two Team Leaders with experience of managing a team to join our internal Sales department to:
- Present products of services over the phone
- Proactively generating new business whilst delivering high quality service to our clients
- Supervising and developing the sales team
- Delivery of new business leads to add to existing client portfolios
- Achieve set sales targets and KPIs, whilst focusing on growth and retention.
Essential Requirements needed to become our Team Leader
- Able to identify, evaluate and successfully obtain new business
- Proven track record of leading a successful sales team
- Experience of mentoring/supervising/coaching others
At giant we actively recruit apprentices and graduates into our robust engagement programme. The Leadership Team values and promotes high employee engagement and a strong commitment to people development. As one of the best in the business who wins awards, giant is proud of its reputation and achievements.
Benefits of becoming our Team Leader
- Personal development and training with defined career progression
- Award-winning employee reward scheme, giant advantage
- Matched pension scheme
- Cycle to work, childcare and car salary sacrifice schemes – saving you £000s per annum
- Social events, monthly fruit Friday, weekly dress down Friday, office games (table tennis, pool and table football)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Team Leader, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and we welcome all applications who meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.