Domestic/Services Assistant - Bromley Nursing Homes - £7.52 (Plus £1.40 weekend premium)
Mission Care is a Christian charity founded in 1904. We provide residential and nursing care for people with mental, physical and social care needs.
We require Domestic Assistants in our homes within the South London and Bromley area.
You will be responsible for:
- Dusting from high level to low level throughout bedrooms, corridors, lobbies, all common areas and staff areas,
- Vacuum clean throughout following dusting to all areas
- Clean vinyl flooring with appropriate equipment and chemicals to approved procedure
- Wash and disinfect hand wash basins, sinks, taps, worktops, fridges, surfaces.
- Remove visible lime scale from taps, shower fittings, kettles etc., as necessary
- Clean toilets, pedestals, wash basins paper towel and soap dispensers (including the underside) and taps.
- Fill paper towel dispensers and soap containers
- Empty all waste bins
- Clean Picture frames, windowsills and shelving
- Clean inner surface of glass window pane and frames to all rooms
- Clean skirting boards, radiators and all paintwork, i.e. doors and frames.
- Assist with distribution of laundry / linen as directed by Senior Domestic Officer
Caring for the elderly is a rewarding career and we value our staff that are making a difference to our resident’s lives, we are inviting candidates with a positive caring attitude to come and join our team in our nursing homes. We offer training, career development, competitive rates of pay plus pension and benefits.
If this is something you are interested in please contact our recruitment team today.
Apply for Domestic/Services Assistant - Bromley Nursing Homes - £7.52 (Plus £1.40 weekend premium)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly