Assistant Manager/Floor Supervisor
Bea's of Bloomsbury is a high-quality café and bakery and pride themselves on baking their products in-house by highly skilled cake artists. We are expanding and we are now recruiting for Assistant Manager/Floor Supervisor positions.
You will operate the store in the absence of the General Manager, contributing to the profitability of your unit by supporting the General Manager in delivering excellent customer's service and service standards, operating within company policies and procedures as well as helping the Manager achieving costs controls and sales targets guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for:
• Customer’s service and food knowledge
• Create a friendly and efficient environment
• Communicate clearly and effectively with the team under their supervision
• Able to carry out opening, change-over, and closing shift procedures
• Proven ability to effectively and successfully handle customer's complaints
• Coffee making and coffee machine maintenance knowledge is desirable
-Good life-work balance
-Competitive hourly rates depending on your supervisory experience,
- 40/45 hours per week
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discount of 25%
- Coffee training and full on-the-job training is given during your trial period
- Pro-rata share of the service charge paid to you monthly.
For the right candidate with ambition and drive, we offer supervisory skills development and training as well as opportunities for advancement for experienced supervisors.
Please attach your CV with your application and any other information that you feel is relevant.